We all want to end abuse in the lives of our friends, families and neighbors, and in our communities and cultures.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Do you want to help someone who is being abused? Read about how to help someone you know or call our helpline at 1.800.863.9909.
- Want to make a difference in someone’s life and family? Volunteer with Partners for Peace —on the hotline, in the children’s program, or in other ways.
- Are you interested in working directly with people affected by abuse? Learn more about our Internships and Work Study programs.
- Want to work with us to end domestic abuse? Learn about how you can make a difference as a community member or in your profession. Through prevention and training, we can work together to increase awareness and change attitudes and practices. Call us at 207.945.5102.
- Want to support Partners for Peace and its services? You can donate online, mail us a donation, or call us for more information at 207.945.5102.
Check out the community awareness activities we have planned to see how you can get involved. If you have a great idea for an event or a way to raise awareness about domestic abuse, we want to hear from you. Call us at 207.945.5102.