At Partners for Peace, we provide help and support to survivors of domestic violence in Penobscot and Piscataquis counties. By supporting Partners for Peace, you help create space for survivors of domestic violence to find safety and start their healing. According to one survivor: “When I called the helpline and poured my heart out, there was no judgment, just acceptance. It was so giving to have that space and I know that’s when my healing started.” Last year, we helped 1,461 survivors and fielded 6,036 calls. 24/7 Support. Safety Planning. Advocacy. Shelter. Support Groups – all made possible by this generous community.
- Give securely online (Paypal accepted) below and help fund operational support for Partners for Peace
Become a Perennial Partner and make your gift recur monthly!
- Donate to the Marilyn Bird Legacy Fund. Your gift goes directly to survivors of domestic violence in need of financial assistance.
- Mail a check to Partners for Peace, PO Box 653, Bangor, ME 04402-0653
- Collect and donate items from our Wish List.
- If you are interested in giving your time or partnering in other ways, please email Casey Faulkingham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contributions are tax-deductible. Partners for Peace is an exempt non-profit organization as described in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN 01-0358090. Partners for Peace proudly adheres to the principles laid out by the Association of Fundraising Professionals in their Donor Bill of Rights.
Additional Donation Programs
Partners for Peace also participates Amazon Smile and Goodsearch programs. Visit these pages and see how you can help us every day.