At Partners for Peace, we provide help and support to survivors of domestic violence in Penobscot and Piscataquis counties. By supporting Partners for Peace, you help create space for survivors of domestic violence to find safety and start their healing. According to one survivor: “When I called the helpline and poured my heart out, there was no judgment, just acceptance. It was so giving to have that space and I know that’s when my healing started.” Last year, we helped 1,461 survivors and fielded 6,036 calls. 24/7 Support. Safety Planning. Advocacy. Shelter. Support Groups – all made possible by this generous community.
As the days get shorter and the nights get longer, you can be a light for survivors of domestic violence. Please consider giving in a way that is most meaningful to you:
- Give securely online (Paypal accepted) below
- Please indicate if your gift is a result of the Be A Light Appeal by checking the box
- Give to the Be A Light Holiday Program or Meal Giving Program by checking the appropriate boxes below. Learn more about this Gift Card Drive here.
- Mail a check. to Please print our donation form and mail the check and form to:Partners for Peace
PO Box 653
Bangor, ME 04402-0653
Please make your check payable to “Partners for Peace” and indicate in the notes if you would like your donation to go toward a specific program or campaign.
- Collect and donate items from our Wish List.
- If you are interested in giving your time or partnering in other ways, please email Casey Faulkingham at email@example.com
Donate Securely Online
Partners for Peace adheres to the principles laid out by the Association of Fundraising Professionals in their Donor Bill of Rights.
Additional Donation Programs
Partners for Peace also participates Amazon Smile and Goodsearch programs. Visit these pages and see how you can help us every day.