Are you looking to make a simple donation of goods that can be used by the families we serve? The following are things we almost always need. If possible, please call before bringing your donation. This will ensure someone is available to accept your donation and that we have ample space. We can also properly thank you!
Please Note: For sanitary reasons we can only accept unopened toiletries. Due to a lack of storage space, we cannot accept clothing donations at this time.
Wish List Items
- Gift cards (gas cards, grocery stores, Wal-Mart, Target)***
- Phone cards***
- Laundry detergent
- Dryer sheets
- Trash bags
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Current Shelter Needs
- New or gently used copies of the following books:
- Getting Free: You Can End Abuse and Take Back Your Life by Ginny NiCarthy
- Safety Planning with Battered Women by Jill M. Davies
- Helping Her Get Free: A Guide for Families and Friends of Abused Women by Susan Brewster
- In Love and In Danger: A Teen’s Guide to Breaking Free of Abusive Relationships by Barrie Levy
- The Verbally Abusive Relationship: How to Recognize It and How to Respond by Patricia Evans
- Keeping the Faith: Guidance for Christian Women Facing Abuse by Marie M. Fortune
- The Macho Paradox: Why Some Men Hurt Women and How All Men Can Help by Jackson Katz
***indicates a priority item
Please check back for updates. If you have another idea that you don’t see here, please feel free to call us at 945.5102, as this list is not all-inclusive. Most of all, whatever you can do, THANK YOU.