When you donate to Partners for Peace, you help survivors of abuse at a time when they need you the most. Please reference our wish list below or download the Partners for Peace 2020/2021 Wish List for easy reference. Please call or email to make arrangements to drop-off your items. There are some items that we are not able to accept, i.e. opened toiletries, violent games/toys, used clothing, etc.
Please also consider donating securely online, or purchasing from our Amazon Wish List. Check-Out using AmazonSmile for all of your purchases and designate Partners for Peace to receive 0.5% of the total price.
Partners for Peace Wish List
New Only, Please
- Gift cards, Gas Cards, Phone Cards
- Full Size Shampoo, Conditioner, and other Toiletries (no tampons, please. We have plenty!)
- Paper towels, Toilet Paper
- Diapers, Baby Wipes, Baby Bottles, other Baby items
- Sheets, Comforters (especially Twin), Towels, Linens
- Household Cleaning Supplies
- Trash Bags, Plastic Bags, Tupperware
- School Supplies, Coloring Books, Crayons, Colored Pencils
- PPE, Hand Sanitizer, Disinfectant
- Cribs, Car Seats, Mattresses
- Toys (ask about our holiday program!)
New or Gently Used
- Books (as long as they fit with our mission!)
- Dishes, Cups, Mugs
- Some Small Appliances
- Some Furniture
Please call ahead to be sure we are able to accept your items and arrange a time to drop off at one of our offices in Bangor or Dover-Foxcroft. Call us at 207-945-5102 or email email@example.com.