Harmony Camp is a 3-day mini camp for children ages 6-9 designed to promote self-esteem. Art, crafts, songs and playtime will be used to help children appreciate their own uniqueness and that of others.
Children who participate in the camps will:
- have the opportunity to expire their own uniqueness
- learn to recognize, understand, and express emotions
- understand the complexities of friendships
- learn how to develop healthy relationships
Camp will take place in one location this year:
- Dover-Foxcroft Harmony Camp: July 12-14 at the Congregational Church
Camp Tuition is $10 per child to help offset the cost of T-shirt and supplies. Scholarships are available. For more information, contact Angie at (207)564-8166.
To register and pay by check, please download the registration form and mail it with your payment to [Partners for Peace] Harmony Camp, PO Box 653, Bangor, ME 04402-0653.
To register and pay by credit/debit card, or to request a scholarship, you may use the online form below: